In Russia businesses regularly come across complicated issues involving competition law (also known as anti-monopoly, anti-trust regulations). BRICS Consulting deals with these competition law matters on a regular basis in connection with M&A and other major transactions, commercial agreements and day-to-day business practices.
The issues we deal with involve both international and domestic cases, antitrust enforcement, merger and acquisitions, marketing policies, questions of unfair, commercial advertisements, competition, dominance, public tenders, state aid and regulatory proceedings. With our international network of partners we cover all the competition law matters in the European Union, United States and almost any country in the world.
Our competition law compliance services include:
- Filing of notifications for transaction to the competition authority;
- Filing for clearance and notifications for mergers and acquisitions with the competition authority;
- Drafting and advice on trading policies;
- Adapting anti-corruption policies to Russia (FCPA, EU, UK Anti-bribery Act);
- Advising on agreements and strategies concerning restrictive agreements and concerted practice (abuse of dominant position) and their adaption to Russian laws
- Distribution contracts;
- Tender practices;
- Civil antitrust litigation;
- Criminal antitrust defense;
- Antitrust counseling and compliance.
GET A CONSULTATION FROM OUR EXPERTS!
Call our offices:
- Moscow +7 495 225 3038
- St. Petersburg +7 812 244 75 49
- Tver +7 4822 63 00 62