These days a widespread mistake made by many businesses is the long-term use of ready-made templates for all types of transactions without taking into account the latest changes in legislation.
That is why the analysis and preparation of agreements and contracts should be conducted by a specialized lawyer who is able to identify all the hidden pitfalls in a particular task, and with the help of an individual approach evaluate and take into account all the client’s needs.
The professional lawyers of BRICS Consulting can do the following for your company:
- Proper drafting of contracts for all the types of legal relationships that can confront your business: a purchase-sale contract, supply agreement, loan / commercial credit agreement, lease contract, a civil contract for services, employment agreement, distributorship agreement, subcontract agreement, assignment, and many others;
- Drafting a set of accompanying documents;
- Conducting a comprehensive legal analysis of existing documentation in the field of contract law in order to identify risks and the correspondence of legal requirements with the client’s interests;
- Introduction of amendments, supplements, preparation of protocols of disagreements to the standard forms of documentation of counterparties taking into account the interests of the client;
- For representative offices of foreign companies – adaptation of corporate documentation in accordance with the norms of the Russian legislation;
- Assistance in negotiations, measures to settle conflicts in the area of contract law with the goal of representing the client’s interests and advocating the client’s position.
GET A CONSULTATION FROM OUR EXPERTS!
Call our offices:
- Moscow +7 495 225 3038
- St. Petersburg +7 812 244 75 49
- Tver +7 4822 63 00 62